i want to meet him
Mark Williams and Julie Walters behind the scenes of Bill&Fleur’s wedding
This should have just been put in the movie, as mr and mrs weasley probably dance just like this.
THIS IS GOLD
Where there are wolves, there are ravens. Ravens follow wolves around a lot, mostly because they just seem to like them. They aren’t known to follow other predators and they prefer to eat with the wolves instead of alone. Source
wait are you telling me that wolves keep ravens as pets
cause this is the most goth thing ever since My Immortal
the slytherins making a drinking game where they take a shot every time draco malfoy talks about harry potter
also known as the night Madam Pomfrey had to save an entire dormitory from alcohol poisoning
9 words to make you really think.
This. Is. Profound.
This is something everyone should see
Bottles for Bags
Guh, flawless. Non-Westernised interpretations of the steampunk genre FTW.
I’ve been REALLY wanting to see an Indian take on Steampunk so I am so pleased you have no idea
das purdy kewl
Guardians of the Galaxy Magazine Layouts (Manip)
Ten Tips From A Shaolin Monk On How To Stay Young
” People always say health is the most important thing but how many people live by this belief? We need to start today. In order to help us stay on the path to health I have translated an extract from one of the Shaolin Classics. Written by a monk who was a great martial artist and scholar, here he gives advice to lay people as to how to stay young and healthy. ”
Ten Tips From A Shaolin Monk On How To Stay Young
1) Don’t think too much. Thinking takes energy. Thinking can make you look old.
2) Don’t talk too much. Most people either talk or do. Better to do.
3) When you work, work for 40 minutes then stop for 10 minutes. When you look at something all the time, it can damage your eyes and also your internal organs and peace.
4) When you are happy, you need to control your happiness, if you lose control then you damage your lung energy.
5) Don’t worry too much or get angry because this damages your liver and your intestines.
6) When you eat food don’t eat too much, always make sure you are not quite full as this can damage your spleen. When you feel a bit hungry then eat a little.
7) When you do things, take your time, don’t hurry too much. Remember the saying “Hasten slowly you will soon arrive.”
8) If you only do physical exercise all the time and you never do Qigong this makes you lose your balance and you will become impatient. You lose the Yin of your body. Exercise balances the Yin and the Yang.
9) If you never exercise, just peace, meditation, soft training, Qigong, then this doesn’t give you Yang energy so you use up your Yang energy.
10) Shaolin Gong Fu gives you everything. The purpose of our training is to balance our Yin and Yang. How many hours is not important. It’s down to knowing what your body needs.
She is so fucking metal…
Muslim leaders from across the globe paid tribute Holocaust victims this week during a visit to Auschwitz, the former Nazi concentration camp, where they prayed at the Wall of Death for those who were killed by genocide and suffered under violent anti-Semitism.
The imams, who hailed from Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Bosnia, Palestine, Indonesia, Nigeria, Turkey and the United States, performed Islamic prayers while facing Mecca as part of a Holocaust awareness visit organized in part by the International Religious Freedom office of the U.S. State Department.
"What can you say? You’re speechless. What you have seen is beyond human imagination," Imam Mohamed Magid, President of the U.S.-based Islamic Society of North America, told Agence France-Presse.
"Whether in Europe today or in the Muslim world, my call to humanity: End racism for God’s sake, end anti-Semitism for God’s sake, end Islamophobia for God’s sake, end sexism for God’s sake… Enough is enough," said Magid, who leads the All Dulles Area Muslim Society in Northern Virginia.
(via The Huffington Post.)
Concept art and animation panels for Treasure Planet 2
Before Treasure Planet was shown in cinemas, Thomas Schumacher, then president of Walt Disney Feature Animation, mentioned the possibilities of having direct-to-video releases for Treasure Planet as well as a television series. He stated that they already had “a story and some storyboards and concepts up and a script for what a sequel to [Treasure Planet] could be,” and that they also had a “notion” of what the series would be.
Director Jun Falkenstein and screenwriter Evan Spiliotopoulos began early development on Treasure Planet 2. In the sequel, Jim Hawkins and Kate, his love interest and classmate at the Royal Interstellar Academy, must team with Long John Silver to stop the villainous Ironbeard from freeing the inmates of Botany Bay Prison Asteroid. Willem Dafoe was set to voice Ironbeard. The sequel was canceled when Treasure Planet disappointed at the box office.
Some interesting Disney animation history popped up in my dashboard this morning. Artists on the project include:
- Jun Falkenstein (storyboard artist for Despicable Me, director of The Tigger Movie)
- Emil Mitev (Iron Giant, Road to El Dorado)
- Yarrow Cheney (Despicable Me 1 &2, Curious George — you really should check out his portfolio, wow!)
- Mike Inman (background painter for shows like Avatar: the Last Airbender, Scooby Doo reboots, Angry Beavers, Spider-Man and more)
- Ken Boyer (animator of the hyenas in The Lion King as well as dozens of television shows you probably recognize. Take a look at his portfolio!).
Here are a few more images from the film / television series that never was.
Here’s Jim at the Academy. We miss you, ponytail.
Here’s a second concept by director Jun Falkenstein.
Animator / Director Jun Falksenstein, 2002
Yarrow Cheney’s “Silver Fish” concept
Rest in Peace, Treasure Planet 2. Or better yet, may you one day actually exist…
- Courtney (HarmonicaCave)
RIPS OFF SHIRT
DO YOU REALIZE HOW RAD THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN HAD THE US BOX OFFICE BEEN BETTER FOR TREASURE PLANET?
16 YEAR OLD ISAIA WOULD HAVE LOST HER DAMN MIND.
stone mountain 9.20.14